Monday, September 3, 2012

Minimal Masks (final)

Mask-erade VII


this will be the last post of new work for a while.  I am getting into the "nitty-gritty" of finalizing two proposals to get my artwork shown. One is an outdoor project while the second will be getting my abstract acrylic paintings shown in a gallery. The worst part of this, for me, is having to write about the work because I am all about the visual and the painting process, not so much about writing about it.

But one must do the difficult things and I usually learn one more thing about myself in the writing process.

Once I get these done, the Christmas retail season will be upon us and for my "day job" this is the busy season. Long days with long hours are par for the course starting in October. So, more than likely, I'll post some artwork from the past, some favorites, some of the challenges, and maybe something poetic. who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment