Monday, March 17, 2014

New Project

No artwork for this post. In fact, probably not a new post of artwork for a while. I have come up with an idea for a project that will be a bit time consuming. This project is in titled:  

15/15 X 3

So, what I will be doing is 15 timed pen and ink abstract sketches. The "timed" portion is 15 minutes each. (15/15)

Once I have the 15 sketches done, I will go back and add colour to each. Once that is complete, I will take each sketch and use the sketch in building a design for a final digital painting. (X 3)

Once all is completed, I will post all three (sketch, sketch with colour, and painting) together for viewing pleasure.

As I write this post, I have completed 6 of the 15 pen and ink sketches. I am looking forward to this project because the only "planned" part of it is the description above!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment