Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sharpie Art (Part Ten)


Alien Swim


Once finishing this one, the figure seemed to be some sort of alien sea horse. This has been one of the best things to come out of line drawings. I have no idea what the end result will be.  The "title" will usually come to me during the drawing. Once I have this, I usually stop drawing because the piece is finished. A few of the drawings I have gone further. This piece I scanned the image into Photoshop and duplicated the alien sea horse. Others, I have added on to when a second idea occurs while drawing. One never knows when the process will be done. 
Could be today, could be tomorrow, might not be till next week.


"It is good to have a plan, but only if it is a vague plan"        
   Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment