Friday, November 12, 2010

Sketch Work 9

Birth Year


the rabbit design in this piece was the last 60 second sketch I did from this past group of sketches that this series has been based upon.  I enjoyed this "exercise" tremendously and will probably sit down and do it again very soon. I have been creatively brain-storming with my "Sam's World" work and have enough rough sketches to get me through to the new year. That being said, I can turn my creative thoughts to more personal paths and explorations.


Back to this piece. 


You will be able to see another work incorporating the rabbit design coming up in February, 2011. The Chinese New Year begins the first week of February and is "The Year of the Rabbit" This is my "year" hence the title of the piece. That year is represented in the piece.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment